Friday 30 November 2012

Feature & Follow #1

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.

 

Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.


My to-die-for book crush is a mysteriously charming vampire who is constantly smoking, drinking and oh! going crazy. He can be described as rebellious, sarcastic, witty and he has the ability to haunt your dreams. Because you want him to. Anybody could think he has it all. All except for the girl he loves. And, yes, I’m talking about Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead.

And here is Nic Wheeler!The actor who will play Adrian in The Indigo Spell Teaser Trailers.







25 comments:

  1. Great pick and match. I have to get back to reading the series. New GFC follower. I am looking forward to knowing you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!

    Looks like a good choice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read these but I have heard a lot about them :) Nice visuals though!

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  4. And again with that series; it sure is popular! Nice pictures to represent the character, I've seen a few and I like yours the best so far. New follower via GFC.

    ~ Cia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Adrian, and what a hot guy you've found to portray him:)

    I am following via G+, can't follow via GFC as I'm not on blogger... do you have linky, networked blogs or RSS?

    Here's my to-die-for FF post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for following me!I have followed all of you back,of course! Lexxie you could follow me via email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything by Richelle Mead is on my reading list! Can't wait to get into both VA & Bloodlines. LOVE the pic you shared as well, he's dreamy ♥ Thanks for sharing - new follower via GFC! Here's my FFF :)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally somebody chose Adrian instead of Dimitri.
    That Can't be his real eye colour surely? If it is I'm totally jealous.
    Old follower.

    Kristern @ BetweenTheLines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think his real eye colour is brown..I'm not sure..:)

      Delete
  9. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet more new series for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familiar with him, but I'll have to take your word for it. :)

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Other have chosen him too! I really need to up my reading game and get in on this series! haha! Thanks so much for stopping by & I'm a new GFC follower :D

    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your choice for Adrian! Yum!! I'm a new follower.
    Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, I really need to check out the VA series, Adrian sounds fantastic *love me some crazy vampire*

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just followed you!Great blog and nice choice:)

    ReplyDelete